• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Aftermarket Radiator Install Thread

jake20

Got the radiator in, only thing is I had to lower it a little bit so the hood can clear the cap on top
That’s awesome, happy to see another example of it! Able to post some pictures of your mounts? Am curious how someone else approached that part compared to my angle iron method.

I actually just got all my hoses in today, mine looks a little … bizarre but it doesn’t bother me 😂

Ended up using 3 billet couplers and 4 sections of hose. Not the most efficient and streamlined water routing but it’s a deuce at the end of the day. For the bottom hose, I was able to tighten it down despite the 1/4” discrepancy. It’s been holding 2.5 gallons of water for the last 2 days without any leaks, will see how it does under pressure.

Now to buy colossal amounts of distilled water and the good old green stuff coolant.

Attachments

jake20

Welp this project is all buttoned up for now. I’m not a fan of how many hose clamps I ended up with on the top hose section, I’ll likely try to consolidate all this down the line but at least she’s back up and running for now. Luckily there are no leaks though :p

Here’s a vid of it running after adding coolant:

Hope this thread was helpful!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks