• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 air filter swap

m715

BIGMIKE thank you for your offer on the filter.I had a brain fart and forgot where I saw the filter I wanted.At least I know now,someone must have done this swap.Thanks mark.

m715

I was surprised the air filter cost so much. I need other parts more than the filter set up, so that will just have to wait.

rustystud

I was surprised the air filter cost so much. I need other parts more than the filter set up, so that will just have to wait.
Yes the filter is expensive but it is washable ! So it will last years ! I went with the M35A3 air filter a few years ago and love it ! There is so much space now on the right side of the engine block ! Makes it much easier to reach things.
I forgot to add that cleaning or replacing the filter is a breeze now !

Last edited:

m715

I really meant the cost of the whole unit not just the filter itself. And the extra room under the hood is what I am looking for. I have a spinner ll oil filter centrifuge I want to mount and it is rather large and takes up lots of room.