• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Axle shims needed

ems4ty

You might want to try and ask the boys over at USA6X6.COM. They might have what your looking for. I know that they rebuild the Rockwell axles and should have the parts. Just not sure if they are willing to sell the shims seperate though. Worth at least the phone call though. Real nice people to talk to.

jatonka

Those stories are from more than a year ago, really not fair to flog a dead horse unless you have up to date personal gripes about someone. Internet gossip travels a long ways and real fast. I have dealt with USA6x6 Truck 3 times in 3 years and they were fine. None of us are perfect, and this is the best forum I've ever seen for MVs, but we should keep complaints to specific, current problems so we can get them fixed. JT out

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that's a good point. Internet stuff stays long after it's an old cobweb. I confess to being misled by it more than once.

ems4ty

Huh, haven't heard of any complaints about them. They were very nice to me on the phone when I called them about technical questions... Alrighty then.... L8R

acetomatoco

Those parts may be available from a regular Rockwell truck parts dealer...on the civvy side..convert that Ordnance # to a Rockwell # and give it a try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks