• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 boost guage install

jzettek

hey guys im planning to install a pyroneter and boost guage to my duece. i know where and how to do the pyrometer but how and where do i install a boost guage and what are the operating parameters im looking for for both guages? id apprieciate any advise thanks jim

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just put an isspro boost and pyro combo. On my truck. I think 12psi+/- max boost and 1200 max temp is right. Boost should fit right in top of intake there is a little threaded hole on top.Screenshot_20200301-222140.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just put an isspro boost and pyro combo. On my truck. I think 12psi+/- max boost and 1200 max temp is right. Boost should fit right in top of intake there is a little threaded hole on top.View attachment 796064

Isspro R609-10 Turbocator 300-1500°F Gauge

View attachment 796065

jzettek

thanks for the info that should make things allot easier for me im just trying to figure something out how i want to install the gauges now thanks again jim

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used a Westach EGT and boost gauge

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jzettek

i know that 2600 rpm is the max rev. on these multi fuel engines but what would be a max rpm that you can sustain say like on the highway for an extended amount of time?

M37M35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i know that 2600 rpm is the max rev. on these multi fuel engines but what would be a max rpm that you can sustain say like on the highway for an extended amount of time?
Some people will run it at the max. I don't run mine higher than 2,200-2,300. Have run it for 750 miles and 16 hours at 2,200 RPM in one day when I first drove it home. No problems.

jzettek

Some people will run it at the max. I don't run mine higher than 2,200-2,300. Have run it for 750 miles and 16 hours at 2,200 RPM in one day when I first drove it home. No problems.
thanks that makes sense to me i think ill do the same with mine take care and be safe jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks