• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 brakes issues

wpaulharris

Deuce,
New guy from TN with M35A2. Picked it up yesterday at Redstone. Cranked up like it was run yesterday. It was great. However, a couple of issues/questions?
1. Brakes were soft. Were is the brake fluid reservoir? I looked for 30 minutes and could not find it? Found the master cylinder in the floor board?
2. Cranking amps of those original batteries? Will two good auto batteries connected in the 24 volt arrangement work?

Tall Paul

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You will find this helpful, read it all the way through:

Deuce - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

It has a list of all the TM's (technical manuals).

As a Deuce newbie, you should go into the Deuce forum and start ont he very first thread and work your way back to the most recent. Doing that will probably answer every question you could ever have.

Welcome to the club.

GoFastCrackPipe

The TM's that refer to servicing/troubleshooting the breaking systems are 9-2320-209-20-3-2 (chapter 13), 9-2320-209-10-3 (chapter 14).
I love this site! Havn't posted much because every time I have a question, someone else has already asked it and gotten an answer!:-D

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM9-2320-361-10. It covers the basics of the M44 series. The 209-10-X get a bit more involved. All are a good read, start with the 361-10. Took me a few nights of reading before I went to sleep.... read, fall asleap and drool, wake up and put it away, repeat the next night :roll: