• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Canvas Cargo Cover HELP

TeufelHunden

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:sad:I recently installed a new canvas cargo cover on my M35A2 and am requesting help to have it installed correctly, (tie down points etc.) and any tricks /pointers to reduce the sagging between the bows.

All help and suggestions will be gratefully accepted and appreciated!

Semper Fi
JRR

gunboy1656

Really the only way to get rid of the sagging is either to raise your bow a little bit or just run a 1x4 the length of the bed.

Now show some pics of how bad the sag is.

Last edited:

Jimma

I have seen several new canvas ones on the market lately so it may be canvas. The problem with the canvas besides fading is the sag. They do that by thier nature as I understand it.

TACTICAL6

We used some MOLLE lashing straps between the bows and pulled them good and tight. It seems to have worked pretty good. I have alot of them let me know if you need some.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks