• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Cargo Bed Bow Stowage????

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Gentlemen

I'am looking for a headboard for a dropside bed (M35) with the hardware for bow storage. anyone have one for sell?

Thanks
Russ449
I may still have some at the farm. I will be there tomorrow and if I do I'll put up some pics. I had a buddy just use the hardware and mounted them on them on the inside of the bed of his duce. Also if I do have some I could unbolt and just send brackets as shipping an oversize headache rack would be $$$$$$. Jim

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The farm field road to my barn is still underwater as of today, I will try again later in the week. Sorry for the delay.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If anybody is going to the MVPA convention in Aug I can bring a couple of the complete front racks with me. Just let me know. All have wood , no fiberglass.

Tackettr

If you are putting it on a dropside bed you only need one set of the tubes, if you're going to mount them to an existing headache rack. I have 2 dropsides and only had one correct headache rack. I cut them in half and made two sets. Makes the rack a little lighter and no problems with storing top stakes since they are secure at the top and go through the bed. Just an idea.:-D

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You don't need the rack stakes...the long ones. I have a set or two also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks