• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Crew Cab #2 with rear steer

chgofiveo

Clinton,
I must say that is one awesome looking truck! You should be very proud of yourself! It looks like it would be a blast to drive. Keep up the good work
Mike

mudguppy

did you say you were putting a travel-lock system on the rear? if so, can you post some pics of this??

as always, amazing work!!

edit: oh... i might should read better. i think i know how your system works, but can you put some other pictures in there - maybe from the side or bottom to see the pin engagement?

Last edited:

baxter

And I just want to add ram assist to my power steering to ease the pressure on the gear box. Great looking truck I cant stop drooling.

Green_gator

That is an fantastic looking truck. Any chance of getting some video to show the difference that it makes in turning versus a stock M35?

tm america

ya you say that now :)till next clean truck gets parked next to some spare parts and gets you thinking:?:hmm what if.then next thing we know here is another project