• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 data plate

jimm1009

Does anyone own a 68, 69, or 70 M35A2 made by Kaiser-Jeep that could e-mail me a pciture of the Data Plate that the serial number or VIN is stamped or engraved into?
I need to purchase a new data plate to replace my crappy generic plate installed
during rebuild and I want to get the right one for my truck to make it historically correct. With or without winch is not important.
These three years had a slightly different plate due to year and manufacturer as I understand.
Thanks,
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com

Srjeeper

Check out mvdataplates.com

Just got the complete set for mine and they are excellent, plus great customer service.

jimm1009

Well I have to revise my original post. I have a 1968 truck rather than a 1970.
Does anyone have a 1968 M35A2 truck made by Kaiser-Jeep with the original data plate that they could photograph and e-mail to me.
This is the data plate with the contract number, serial number, and registration number on it.
Thanks,
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim, if I've understood you correctly, you want the correct, original Kaiser-Jeep VIN plate. You will be hard pressed to find that dataplate. I've searched for such plates and I think the best you'll do is a new VIN data plate with a space for you to stencil the manufacturer's name.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks