• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Deuce won't Start

Bsmith720D

Ok so got the battery box and am now working cleaning the sludge off the valve covers and rocker assembly's. In the process of fixing the horn issue. I've noticed there is no spring in the air horn solenoid...should there be? To me it Wikileaks's make sense to have tension on the shaft inside the solenoid closing/opening the valve. Would anyone have a diagram of the air horn solenoid itself and all it's inner workings.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have not already purchased the batteries I would suggest going to Tractor supply and going for 2 excide batteries. TS will warranty no questions asked and they are only 15 dollars more than the Wal-Mart batteries.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why? My metal box is rusting out, I was thinking of welding up a new one and installing some sort of cabinet sliders.
The plastic battery boxes are far superior. They don't rust out and are relatively easy to slide in an out. Plus, you can find them cheap if you look in the right places.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks