• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Door Stuck

Hummer Guy

So, tomorrow I will go over my truck and see why my driver door is stuck. I went to walmart this week and my driver door decided that it didn't want to open anymore. It was working perfectly fine; I don't know why it decided to get stuck. Is this a common issue with the m35a2 doors? I assume it's something with the door latch

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, tomorrow I will go over my truck and see why my driver door is stuck. I went to walmart this week and my driver door decided that it didn't want to open anymore. It was working perfectly fine; I don't know why it decided to get stuck. Is this a common issue with the m35a2 doors? I assume it's something with the door latch
Just a thought: how is the alignment of your door to the cab? I thought my passenger door latch was stuck. Turns out my latch works fine, the door just sticks in the frame.

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It actually is kind of off from the passenger side. Do you know how these are adjusted?
I haven't looked into adjusting mine yet. It fell down my "to do" list when I discovered that I could just use a little more elbow grease to open it. Perhaps someone will answer that question for both of us.

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to know other people drive their milsurps to “Walmart”. I do the same on occasion. I don’t own an M35, so don’t have any insight to offer. But best of luck!

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, I made it was unlocked, still can't get it to open

The door handle turns like it suppose too, for some reason it just stays shut, the door does look a little off alignment compared to the passenger though. I will look into it tomorrow and see if there's a way to adjust it
Does it feel like the latch is releasing? Possible you have a broken door latch mechanism? I know getting to it is a PITA.