• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 electric windshield wiper motor

tommy45auto

New recruit here.Just bought my first deuce.The wiper motor and arms are new but the threaded shaft on the wiper motor was broken off.The motor runs but there is no way to repair the drive shaft.Looks like the hookup was loose and someone ran it until it severed the shaft. I saw a humvee motor on the net that looks exactly like mine. Will a humvee motor work for this application.If not looking to buy the correct motor. Thankyou

mightymanx

Yes it's the same motor and the some of the 5 tons also use the same electric motor. I have not found a good source for a replacement motor though.

tommy45auto

Humvee M998 electric wiper motor for M35

Folks: I got mine from Arrowhead Lake XS Surplus in Elizabeth Pa. $150. +$11.
shipping.NIB,delivery in 8 days with a 7 day return policy.I found mine on ebay
buy it now.

tommy45auto

electric wiper motor M35

When you get your replacement motor,make sure you have the plastic keepers.They attach the wiper arms to the drive shaft on the motor.They snap onto the moving drive shaft.My new motor did not come with these.Luckily my arms still had the keepers in place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks