• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Frame Up Restore Labor of Love

groundog

the truck is to nice to drive----teriffic job-----looks better than when it was new-----thanks for all the great pictures and thanks to soldier B

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How long did that take you to complete?
I started in January of 2011 and I worked on it off and on. I tried to do something to it each day.
Also had all the other trucks to keep running, always something in the motor pool that needs to be worked on. LOL:driver:

Thank guys for all the nice words.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
VERY NICE! I'm not going anywhere near as far as you did, I hope mine looks at least half as good.

On a related note, anyone notice that the hardtop liner looks just like the same material that PT mats are made out of?? Hmmmm...

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Excellent work. Job very well done. I am planning the same color on my M543 wrecker.

ATPTac

:drool:Wow, just wow... I honestly wasn't really a big fan of the Vietnam era color until I saw this, but that looks simply amazing to say the least. One of these days if I get the time/resources I'm wanting to do a complete ground up restoration on mine... Looks like I have some pretty serious standards to try and live up to. Well done sir, well done. [thumbzup]