• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Frame Up Restore Labor of Love

GrizzlyEater

My wife usually rolls her eyes when she sees me reading through the TMs or through a post. This time she actually said wow that looks (pretty) I know it's not the adjective normally associated with MV's, but I have to agree with her 100%!! That is a beautiful truck!:goodjob:

Another Ahab

My wife usually rolls her eyes when she sees me reading through the TMs or through a post. This time she actually said wow that looks (pretty) I know it's not the adjective normally associated with MV's, but I have to agree with her 100%!! That is a beautiful truck!:goodjob:
Yeah, must be a gender thing. I've seen that phenomenon from Momma here in this house too.

What's it mean when they do that:

- They "looking" for trouble?

Wolfgang the Gray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful truck! I went yesterday to take a look at it & took it for a spin. I then put a deposit down on it & will be picking it up soon. My first MV and what an awesome example to start with. This is like going back to 1969 and getting one right off the assembly line. A very exciting day indeed!

:-D:-D:-D:naner::naner::naner::driver::driver::driver:

rob762x51

Did Wolfgang mention he was interested in joining a club? The AMVCC is a good club. He should join that club, IMO. Did the ammo trailer go with it. It's a matched set!

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did Wolfgang mention he was interested in joining a club? The AMVCC is a good club. He should join that club, IMO. Did the ammo trailer go with it. It's a matched set!
He did join the club in May. The ammo trailer did not go with it, he has no place to store it. It is still for sale.

Wolfgang the Gray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a really nice trailer, but my garage has only 5' left after the Deuce goes in so unless someone has a shrink/unshrink ray they could give me, I can't get the trailer.

Wolfgang the Gray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post it in the Classifieds, under "Wanted". :mrgreen:
You're assuming I have a place to keep it while people look at the add. Nah, it was better to just get the truck. I do have to sell my little trailer for my Jeep now (rear half of a 1972 Ford Courier). It was perfect for my Jeep, but my needs have changed & I don't have room for it anymore (it is wedged in my garage).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks