• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 frame width and length needed!

Darrick23

Just purchased a M35a2 2.5 ton standard length cargo bed. I have not yet received it so I need someones help that has one..

Need the lenght of the frame from the back of the cab to the end.. "rear"

need the width of the frame. "outside to outside" Thank you!!! :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it have a winch? Many of these measurements (if not all) are available in Technical Manuals. Strongly suggested reading prior to taking delivery of your new truck. Click on the resources link above and help yourself to lots of FREE manuals. Frame width is the industry standard of 34" for that era.

waayfast

Welcome to the madness! As stated above the Technical Manuals are your friend and are easy to come by.

My no winch gasser measured out at 144 1/4 from sheet metal to end of frame rails, add another 11 inches to get to the end of the bumperettes and 34 wide.

Jim

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Frame width is the industry standard 34". There is an oddball every now and then but 99.9% of trucks (regardless of type and brand) will have a 34" frame width.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks