• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 from AL to GA

1crook

I won a truck at Redstone, AL yesterday. I am looking for someone that could possibly haul it from there to our home in Statham, GA 30666 if possible or that could get it off of base and hold it for a couple of weeks until Clinto and I could pick it up. I am willing to pay someone for their time for each option.

I am going to submit the EUC on Monday. My last few EUC's have only been taking about 7 days, so the truck would probably need to be picked up within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Please post or send me a PM with ideas.

Thanks,

Dawn

Alredneck

Banned
The lil red tractor will be rolling again by next week after a power transplant. My Dad and I are using it to pick up a M871 from FT. Campbell along with 2 M101s. I am planing on trying to attend the mini rally / spring fling Wreckers been telling me about. If worse comes to worse, and noone can do it before then I would throw it on the back of the low pro and bring it to Wreckers or after I leave the rally could bring it to you at yalls place. My Dodge is dead at the moment and we have been subbing out most of our hauling while we catch up on maintenance and working on the new property getting it ready to build a shop. Let me know and I will do the same for ya!:driver:

1crook

Dawn,

You know you are welcome to stash it at the new LZ if necessary.
Do you know if it is a runner???
Thanks for the offer, Richard.

I will have to see what happens. I might need to stash it there for a little while.

It is advertised as a runner, but you know how that goes. It is GL after all. :deadhorse:

1crook

The lil red tractor will be rolling again by next week after a power transplant. My Dad and I are using it to pick up a M871 from FT. Campbell along with 2 M101s. I am planing on trying to attend the mini rally / spring fling Wreckers been telling me about. If worse comes to worse, and noone can do it before then I would throw it on the back of the low pro and bring it to Wreckers or after I leave the rally could bring it to you at yalls place. My Dodge is dead at the moment and we have been subbing out most of our hauling while we catch up on maintenance and working on the new property getting it ready to build a shop. Let me know and I will do the same for ya!:driver:
Thanks for the offer Captain. I am going to submit the EUC on Monday. We are planning on attending Wrecker's mini rally too, so if the EUC clears and the truck runs we might be able to drive it back. I would just need for you to get the truck off base if this is the case and take it to Richards house and we could pick it up there. I will have to see how quickly the EUC clears.

I will be in touch and let you know what happens.

Thanks,

Dawn

Alredneck

Banned
Isnt the rally being held somewhere else than Wreckers place? My mind does strange things these days!

No prob, as it seems Wrecker might be picking some steel I-beams up for me at Anniston so I will have to swap them to my trailer at his place as well.

Maybe I should throw the Allis Chalmers on the trailer as well ( will be a lil over weight but hey, I got skills! )![thumbzup] We can just dig a mud pit in Wreckers back yard and hold the rally there! What yall think?:grd:

1crook

Isnt the rally being held somewhere else than Wreckers place? My mind does strange things these days!

No prob, as it seems Wrecker might be picking some steel I-beams up for me at Anniston so I will have to swap them to my trailer at his place as well.

Maybe I should throw the Allis Chalmers on the trailer as well ( will be a lil over weight but hey, I got skills! )![thumbzup] We can just dig a mud pit in Wreckers back yard and hold the rally there! What yall think?:grd:
Yeah, we were going to get the truck on the way back from the rally. lol

I beams? What are you building? If you don't watch it, Clinto might snag your I beams and build the ultimate man cave that he has always wanted with them. :roll:

I think that Wrecker would feel right at home with a mud pit in the yard. lol

Alredneck

Banned
Dawn, I dont want to hurt noone so dont let him steal my steel!:mrgreen:

Its for the new office/shop ( O.D.Green LLC's )!

That is one reason we havent been hauling as much, trying to get caught up on maintenance, home town work, finish loose ends with other contracts and the like. The demise of the dastly dodge hurt me and set us back some but when you have 20 some odd trucks for various purposes, we get by. Big things going to happen this year! We just had to learn the hard way!:cookoo:

1crook

Captain,

I think that I can divert Clinto's attention away from the I beams with the new truck that I will be bringing home. I guess that you got lucky this time. lol

That will be awesome. Good luck.

Hopefully everything will work itself out soon for you. That is a large fleet of trucks to take care of.

1crook

I am sure that Clinto wishes that it was a Wrecker. Maybe we can get one in the near future Larry. Clinto will just have to deal with another deuce for now. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks