• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Ft Meade to Easternshore of MD

midcounty

I won a M35A2 from Ft Meade, and I only live about an hour and a half away. I can get a tow bar and use my Deuce, but I would rather have someone that could trailer it. Wondering if anyone here is set up to do a small haul like that for a reasonable fee. I would meet the hauler at the pick up and help with loading. The truck was driven to lot, so hopefully will be able to drive on to trailer. Thanks in advance.

midcounty

The bridge and highways are my concern. If someone could just get it past Kent Island I wouldn't mind flat towing it from there on secondary roads to home. I should probably check on the regulations for the bridge incase I do decide to flat tow the entire way.

powerhouseduece

If you get in a pinch, I'm just a few min from Meade and have a tow bar. I have driven my 818 across the bay bridge, my girl friend was freaking out because she was looking over the barrier and straight down. It didn't help that my tires were taller then the k rail.

I have not flat towed anything across (no desire too) the bay bridge. Also, no one in OC will let you park a 818 with 1600's, not even the inlet. Bastards

midcounty

If you get in a pinch, I'm just a few min from Meade and have a tow bar. I have driven my 818 across the bay bridge, my girl friend was freaking out because she was looking over the barrier and straight down. It didn't help that my tires were taller then the k rail.

I have not flat towed anything across (no desire too) the bay bridge. Also, no one in OC will let you park a 818 with 1600's, not even the inlet. Bastards
Thanks, I will keep that in mind if I don't get anything lined up by time euc clears. Another option may be to drive it home, but would need to get it off base and do a couple things to it first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks