• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 - Full Arctic Kit

cruzinz28

I am looking for installation instructions for the Arctic Kit. I have an entire kit:

- Arctic Fuel Fired Cab Heater Kit
- Arctic Fuel Fired Coolant Heater Kit

I have looked through the TM's and printed out everything I could find. What I am looing for is a set of the blue prints and written instructions that might have come with the kits originally. I'm hoping there might be someone out there that might have access to a set and could send me a pdf copy to print out here at my work on the plotter or could get them scanned and mailed to me. The blue prints and written instructions that came with the power steering kits made for a easy install.

Bigblue69

I am looking for installation instructions for the Arctic Kit. I have an entire kit:

- Arctic Fuel Fired Cab Heater Kit
- Arctic Fuel Fired Coolant Heater Kit

I have looked through the TM's and printed out everything I could find. What I am looing for is a set of the blue prints and written instructions that might have come with the kits originally. I'm hoping there might be someone out there that might have access to a set and could send me a pdf copy to print out here at my work on the plotter or could get them scanned and mailed to me. The blue prints and written instructions that came with the power steering kits made for a easy install.
I just have the heater trying to get tm of were it go's.

pitpawten

Well good news or bad news? : )

Good news is there is a lot of documentation included in the kit, including schematics, installation instructions, parts lists and wiring diagram etc.

Bad news is no TM numbers anywhere and they are all in large scale non-scannable format : /

I may be able to lay them out and take pics to turn them into a PDF but there's probably 50 or more pages so not sure about that at the moment.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
FWIW, here are the docs that came with it (taken from an online auction)

View attachment 855557
I have a blueprint scanner here at work. Max Sheet width is 35 inches wide. If that will help, I would be happy to scan whatever you have available. No Charge and I will return your originals to you...

pitpawten

I have a blueprint scanner here at work. Max Sheet width is 35 inches wide. If that will help, I would be happy to scan whatever you have available. No Charge and I will return your originals to you...
Thanks for the the offer, let me see if I can get them scanned in over the next day or two similar to how I did the instructions. If I cant swing it I might wind up sending them over.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the the offer, let me see if I can get them scanned in over the next day or two similar to how I did the instructions. If I cant swing it I might wind up sending them over.
I just bought a fuel fired arctic kit - well, it's most of the parts of a kit. Missing things such as the in-cab fuel fired heater, fuel lines, and most especially, the instructions. I'd love to get installing this kit.

2022-02-11 16.46.25.jpg 2022-02-11 18.22.19.jpg 2022-02-11 18.22.36.jpg

I'd be *very* appreciative if you could digitize your instructions! I'd help anyway I could!

Crazyguyla

TM 9-2320-209- 35 has the instructions for the hot water heater and flame winterization kit. I have the manual in PDF, but it's to large to attach. I do not have a clue how to submit it for upload into the TM section.

Last edited:

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 9-2320-209-35 has the instructions for the hot water heater and flame winterization kit. I have the manual in PDF, but it's to large to attach. I do not have a clue how to submit it for upload into the TM section.
Thank you! I found your other thread that has the link to the Google book download. I appreciate that a lot!

pitpawten

Guys, sorry for the delay, I've scanned in all the installation instructions and diagrams that came with my Fuel Fired Arctic Personnel Heater Kit (Kit 12301224).

It includes the following files:

Installation Drawings
Installation Instructions
Parts list
Wiring Diagram

Also included are Installation Drawings for a Hot Water kit (which is missing one page). Not sure why this was included in the kit or not.

I've posted them as individual PDFs, if someone wants to combine and post to the TM section have at it : )

Sorry again for the delay...life!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks