• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 Generator

DBLDUECE77

Well i bit the bullet and Ordered a Generator from Boyce Equipment they are going from $385 to $440 as of now so if you need one prepare to shed some of your kids college fund! I guess the demand has gone up recently for these so if you get one through Boyce its re-man and has a warranty

91W350

I have two that need rebuilt and I have two spares. Thanks for the heads up! I keep hoping for another on the scrap coming in, but its not happening.....

DBLDUECE77

I searched and searched for a good used one and just gave up. I really like Boyce they always have everything i need but some things are a little spendy. Your welcome 91w350

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After seeing prices recently, I think I need to pick up a spare motor again. Just an alt and IP make it worth it. The last engine in a can with all accessories I had, was sold for $450.aua

tm america

Ya my kits have been selling like crazy cuz the price of stock gens are so high.. you can do three of my kits for that price?For some reason i had bad luck with the stock gens maybe i was expecting to much from a 40 + yr old part?