• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 high idle repair

dmetalmiki

That's a huge download for 1? picture. Can you post a jpeg image right there in your post.
First. (find your picture ( on your desktop or folder and change the image first using your photo editor to a jpeg image and save it)). Then ,Quick and easy , go advanced, manage attachments, Add files, Browse, (find your picture ( on your desktop in the folder you just made). Upload, click 'done'. that's it. post quick reply. your story with pic.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I always forget my coffee can too.

Seven plus years parked and now your truck runs OK, , that means I can park my truck and start it up again when I be 75 and the truck be 55?
Methinks neither of us will have much value in 2024.
But I been wrong before, once on a Tuesday I remember.

Last edited:

Hobbyman

Sorry about that. It was actually a video of it running.
Very new to this site.
7 years not running? Correct. I got the jeep from a friend who took it apart and it sat in his yard for 7 years, Never ran it. So yes I am very happy for right now no issues, but it is no where ready for a test drive yet.
Here are a few pics where it was a month after I got it and the others are pretty recent.
IMG_2943.JPGIMG_2973.JPGIMG_3211.JPG

dmetalmiki

Nice and thorough work you seem to be carrying out there..looks more than good up to now. And ok..videos are best posted on utube then the LINK posted on this site in your post from there. (the URL), just copy and paste to any write (post) your adding on here..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks