• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Hydraulic head O-ring replacement and FDC Bypass problems

leerf1991

I am new to the forum, joined so I could find some info on the FDC bypass and O-ring replacement for my fire department's M35A2, as it started making oil a few weeks ago and had to be taken out of service temporarily. After putting everything back together, the truck will crank and run, but only if the accelerator pedal is held at at approximately 1/3 throttle or better. The truck seems to run perfect other than that, and when the pedal is eased off, it runs fine until getting to a point where the idle drops off too slow. Any suggestions? Do I need to make a simple adjustment, or is there something I may have missed? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
You’re most likely off on the hydraulic head mark.

I just went through this, please read my thread attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks