• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 injector pump

lawdog1623

good afternoon and god bless gents. its been a long year already and a while since ive been in here. spent about 6 months paying off debts and had to let my truck take a backseat to the kids and family. the first thing i bought was a brand new cover kit which ive desperately wanted since owning the truck (many thx to my new friend ntxcop for hooking up a fellow bro in blue- god bless you) i decided to finish the rebuild of my engine by installing the new fuel lines. Being true to her nature my truck made me work for every fastener ive touched. The fuel lines were no different. I could only get one loose even after a week of soaking in pb blaster and heat application. While cursing and throwing every tool i own i found the source of tbe small fiel leak ive known existed. Ive searched countless threads and im aware that i may only need the htdraulic head. However, the dntire engine has been blasted and painted meticulously. Im not going to say $$ is no object but i would rather put a new clean pump on with the new lines. Can anyone provide me with direction on where to buy at a good price and do i need to avoid reman's? Does anyone here happen to have a contact for a clean, functioning or new unit at a good price?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks