• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 License Plate Mounting Bracket.

Rolling_Eudaimonia

So if anyone is looking for a really tough looking mounting bracket for license plate on a M35A2 my older brother is manufacturing them. They are substantial and they look really nice when painted camo green. They fit behind one of the rear lights so no need for more electrical connections since the rear light illuminates the plate, they have spacers and all mounting stuff. For price I don't know if you want one I'll speak to my bro about it and ask for the price.

Maverick1701

Okay, by Friday afternoon you'll have pictures of the plate on the truck... I have to go to E-Town to see my brother any way... he has a digital camera.
***zombie thread warning**

I know it's a long shot but were you ever able to find those pics? I am looking for an LP mounting option that doesn't involve adding a bunch of holes to my truck. I have found a few good ideas on other threads which I might research as LP mounting options.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just epoxy a bunch of hard drive magnets to the LP. It requires no holes and WILL NOT come off without a fight.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just epoxy a bunch of hard drive magnets to the LP. It requires no holes and WILL NOT come off without a fight.
You will also not have a straight license plate. Those HD magnest are in a class of their own.

Maybe he is still trying to develop the film in the digital camera??
Knowing this guy, he is still debating with himself on whether a multifuel is multifuel capable.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks