• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Motorhome from IN to TX

AndrewBornman

I Have a 1968 M35A2 that I need to bring down from Indiana to Texas and possibly on into Mexico

The truck has 30,000 miles on it since a factory rebuild in 1988. A friend currently has it in his heavy truck shop for a thorough check up.

The truck will be ready to move by mid November. I need to have the truck down here by early next year. We will be using the truck as living quarters for my family when I go into remote Tarahumara Indian villages in the Copper Canyon. I am a missionary working in agricultural and rural development.

For a photo check out http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=photoshare&func=showimages&fid=410

If I don't find someone that wants to help drive it down I will do so myself sometime about November 13th.

Andrew

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM me before you leave. And i'll give you my info. So if you have trouble along the way mabye i can help. I have alot of spare parts that can get back on the road if you run into problems. And a place to repair it if it's that bad. I'm in houston so if your comming through let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks