• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 PTO part number/brands, looking for one.

ygmir

Hi gang!
yeah, I lurk, but haven't posted in quite a while.
I'm getting ready to add a winch to my new deuce, and need a PTO.
front output, and if I can find a front/rear even better.
Can anyone tell me what civilian part number would work?
or,does anyone know of any for sale?

thanks.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There were some civilian PTOs to fit the deuce trans made by Chelsea but have been obsolete for years. You might could find one in a junk yard but they are very, very scarce. I've never actually seen one but my Chelsea dealer does have a old catalog with them listed.

About your best bet is to find a deuce factory PTO. I'd start with a classified ad here or many of the major dealers should be able to help you out.

rustystud

Hi gang!
yeah, I lurk, but haven't posted in quite a while.
I'm getting ready to add a winch to my new deuce, and need a PTO.
front output, and if I can find a front/rear even better.
Can anyone tell me what civilian part number would work?
or,does anyone know of any for sale?

thanks.
The surplus dealers are your best option, but be ready to pay ! The dual output is around $1200.00 .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks