• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 recovery

eagle4g63

Well I got to help with the delinquency of a friend :lol:. Yesterday my buddy, his brother, and I went down to Djones' house to look over his truck he was selling......Needless to say my buddy(Mike) picked up the truck and was a happy camper the whole ride home.

I drove the truck almost the whole way, and I have to say that thing purred like a kitten!!! Dave really took great care of his truck and I am very happy we were the ones that got to buy it. We also met up with Indy4x4 there to also bring back a trailer(m105) for my other buddy(gungearz) who lives just minutes from me.

After the long day we had Mike had one of those smiles you get "PLASTERED" on his face, I think it will be a long time before he stops smiling.

I had to take a quick pic of Mike next to the new toy just so he and I can show off a little bit. Also a little larger pic with Indy's rig next to it.......man I LOVE that 818.....one of these days I'll get the wife on board with me getting one[thumbzup]

I think I also have him talked into coming to the fall Haspin run with us, yea another truck for the convoy:driver::jumpin:

Attachments

eagle4g63

I have to share the pics I took yesterday, He was so excited.....plated the truck, came back to my house and had to put the bows together and install the top. We also changed out the 4 tires on the middle axle with the new tires and rims I had on one of my trailers (forgot to mention that Indy hooked us up with a nice like new front tire for the passenger side).....He also ordered the brand new "J" pipe for it and changed the oil. He's also talking about ordering a bunch of paint so we can repaint it like new......I think I created a monsteraua:shock:

I gotta say you sold us a very nice truck, THANKS AGAIN DAVE.......definitely won't forget you.....it was nice meeting you and I hope we see you again. You are always welcome in my truck ANYTIME!!!

Attachments

montanadave13

Eagle, congrats on the super clean new toy. May I ask what winch and is it 12 or 24 volt? Because it looks like one of the cleanist installs I've seen so far. Again congrats on the truck.[thumbzup][thumbzup]
Dave

eagle4g63

DJones(Dave) would know better what brand, since he bought it, I can look for a name next time I am at the truck...........I know it is a 12,000 lb, and 12 volt. It was just installed by Dave right before we bought the truck from him...........It was a GREAT install, one of the nicest I have seen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks