• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Registration in Arkansas

Deester157

Hello fellas, searched and found some threads on best way to register my Deuce here in Northwest Arkansas but couldn't quite find the info I needed. Was wondering the best way to get this done? It is an 87 so not sure it qualifies for the antique tags. Also wondering if I need tags or if it can be registered like it was in Texas with just the military registration numbers stenciled on the front and rear bumper? Truck will not be driven very often. Just need the best way to tag it and stay legal. Any info would be greatly appreciated from anyone, or fellow Arkansans that have done this before! Thanks in advance!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks