• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Repair

dave 2

Having brake problems with my 1971 M35A2 21/2 ton truck. Do you know of a person or business that can help in the Oklahoma City Area? I am located west of the city in Mustang-Yukon area. Need hepl with brakes and maybe axel seals. Thank You. Dave 2.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dave there was a thread on here a a week or 2 ago about someone over in Midwest City,( I think) that sells and repair duces . I can't find it but but one of the Okie City guys should know him.

coyotegray

Having brake problems with my 1971 M35A2 21/2 ton truck. Do you know of a person or business that can help in the Oklahoma City Area? I am located west of the city in Mustang-Yukon area. Need hepl with brakes and maybe axel seals. Thank You. Dave 2.

Dave,

This is a great site and everyone is willing to help you figure things out.
Check out the Resources tab at the top. It will get you to the manuals, etc..
Deuces are relatively simple to work on, things are just over sized compared to you'r average civi vehicles.. I haven't had to take my truck anywhere...yet..
I can tell you where to find parts and get tires worked on localy..

What kind of problems are you having?

Andy..

dave 2

Bought the truck Dec. 08. The break pedal was a bit mushy but worked. After a month of little use and cold weather the pedal would just go to the floor. Put in a pint of brake fluid but did"nt help. Also loosing some fluif inside rear wheel at hub. Shure would like to get truck going but not much of a mechanic. Parking break just not quite enough! Thanks dave 2.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
wheel cylinder took a dump, the mushyness should have told you something was wrong

Last edited:

KsM715

Try giving SS member "streetbikedepot" a PM. He runs a motorcycle repairshop but is an avid MV guy. He is over in Tuttle. He hosts MV get togethers and work days at his shop every once in awhile. I bet he can help you out.