• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 spin-on oil filter conversion kit, who sells it?

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
There is many copies of spin on oil filter kits.
Methinks Mr. Tennis invented the adapter system.
JATONKA M35's
John Tennis, Owner

All
JATONKA Spin-On Filter Kits are Manufactured locally here in New York State by AMERICANS!
HOW TO ORDER
Please feel free to contact John at jatonka@telenet.net with any questions, or any requests for additional information regarding any of his products.

Methinks there should not be a Deuce in existence now without this lube oil kit.
Before kit installation it was NOT a joy to hear the lube oil finally getting to my turbos after 83 seconds of start-up but that is the original design to have all the lube oi drain to the pan after shutdown.

Merc1973

I still can't believe how expensive these still are... for a chunk of milled aluminium. I don't doubt the quality of them though.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
I still can't believe how expensive these still are... for a chunk of milled aluminium. I don't doubt the quality of them though.
When you add up design time, machine time, operator time, material, cost to run a business, shipping and markup this is a great deal. As a novice home machinist I can attest to it seeming like a simple task to the layperson but the aforementioned and number of operations really add up. I could have designed my own and produced them but opted to buy them.

rickdavis81

When you add up design time, machine time, operator time, material, cost to run a business, shipping and markup this is a great deal. As a novice home machinist I can attest to it seeming like a simple task to the layperson but the aforementioned and number of operations really add up. I could have designed my own and produced them but opted to buy them.
Exactly, you’re not paying for the part. You’re paying for everything that went into making the part. I do machinist work at work and home but it was worth buying an oil and fuel kit versus trying to pick out filters and fuel lines and fittings.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Me thinks Mr. Tennis of http://www.jatonkam35s.com/ invented the thing.
Did Not patent it. He has his reasons.

I originally bought the spin on lube oil thingies from another and blew way 5 gallons of oil on startup. I sent them back and was told that original machinist had left the manufacture to someone else.
I still have all the photos of that crude stuff at that time.
Those kits from Mr Tennis have no burrs, nice threads and no problems.
I suggest just by from jatonkam35
See the website, He has given so much that is good.

At this time there should not be, not even one, multifuel left on this planet without the kit and anti-drainback filters. There, somebody had to state the obvious.

John Tennis, Owner MVPA# 27905
189 Woods Road
St. Johnsville, NY 13452

Katahdin

Me thinks Mr. Tennis of http://www.jatonkam35s.com/ invented the thing.
Did Not patent it. He has his reasons.
He didn't patent it because he didn't invent it. Both Oliver and White Tractor came up with the designs for their 478 engines which are the same block as the multifuel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks