• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 tan soft top.

davesgmc

I swear I've seen a tan soft top for an m35, maybe i haven't. I see a few people have shown nsn numbers for them, but cant find one.
has anyone taken a 939 series top, cut it in the middle and narrowed it down to use it as a tan top on a deuce? i think the only difference is the width, so use some of that good hhh glue should hold up is my thought.

jasonjc

Yeah they exist, Sportsman Guide sold huge numbers of them years ago for like $70 ea.
Wish I would have bought 5 or 6 at the time. They sold out and got some more a month or 2 later and they were twice as much! Makes you wound if they sold out or just realized they could charge more? I also got a rear cover around the same time. The more I think about it , I may have gotten one for my M36 too.?.?
I think someone was selling white ones too , can remember if they were cargo or cab.

77 AMG

Got one laying on the floor of my M813, actually. So, yeah, you DID see them at one point. And a white cargo cover, to boot. (it's kinda ratty though....)

davesgmc

still needing one, still havent had time to arrange to come up that way, its either been bad weather, family time, or something else coming up.

DaneGer21

I’m hoping this week or next I can visit an Amish guy the next town over, he does custom covers for boats, truck bed covers, etc. He does great work, I’ll see if he’ll give me a price; problem is, I know he’s probably 8-10wks out!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks