• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 two front metal brake lines

remj540

I just took possession of a 1969 M35A2 Deuce - my first one. Someone removed the two metal break lines prior to delivery. I have reviewed the formum posts and technical manual and see that I should purchase conifer lines. Would someone be so kind as to let me know what size lines I need and what type of fitting(s) is/are needed on each end of the two lines? The metal break lines I referring to are in Manual SMARP 9-2320-209-14&P, page #F13, figure 8, item #16.

Your help and patience is greatly appreciated and I promise to get better at using this forum if I've asked a question that's already been answered that I can't find.

Thanks

Last edited:

RAYZER

welcome to the site!although i don't have an answer to your brake line question some one will soon , have fun with your new toy!!

G-Force

First off you're looking in the SMARPI manual which is for the dual brake setup. If you have two airpacks you have this system. But if you only have one airpack you son't. Chances are you have a single system due to the year of the truck. Try looking in TM9-2320-209-20P. Or to identify the line you need look at the attached page from the manual.

Attachments