• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 vs m35a3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMX

An A3 is absolutely the best, unless you prefer the A2. Seriously, you are going to be crucified for asking this question.

rjones

The old timers (senior members on SS) who do not have an A3 will tell you many reassons why they are inferior. Tthe truth is they are better in every way execpt top speed. Mods are more xpensive, CTIS sucks, still working on getting mine to function. they will not admit that they are much more dribeable but cost more to go faster.

RealCavDog

A Colonel rated member with over 200 posts asking probably one of the most discussed forums on this site ?

As many informative threads already started . . . . I yield to a more senior opinion on this !

O.K., I just can't help it ! Camaro/Chevelle, Blonde/Brunette, Beef/Pork, Smoking/Non-smoking, White/Wheat, Sweet Tea/Un-sweetened Tea, Whitemeat/Dark Meat, Original recipe/extra crispy, Leather/Vinyl, Coke/Pepsi, Dr.Pepper/Mr.Pibb, Walmart/K-mart !

I'm sorry man, I'll probably delete this later, but I just could not help myself !

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

:nothingfunny:

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A2 owners overwhelmingly recommend the A2.

A3 owners overwhelmingly recommend the A3.

I recommend purchasing and owning both, so as to eliminate any competition.

Rick

scoutmanadam

i tend to view them as two totally different trucks. of coarse a newer truck is going to have some nicer things on it, there are features on a a3 that i would love to have on my a2 and im sure some a3 owners would prefer a manual trans. there both good trucks, and there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't own both.

03silverado

Im with bassetdeuce go with the 5 ton the deuces just suck in general but if i were to get a deuce it would definately be an A3, not to sound like a **** but they're must be around 5 or 6 other threads on the same subject that you can look up and get the same answers you'll get here.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am locking this thread down, as Derrickl112 helpfully posted the links to all the pre-existing conversations.

When a new thread is created that covers a topic which already has much discussion, additional discussion does not need to occur on the new thread. We have asked members to not drag out the repetitive threads, yet they continue to do so. Once the user provided the links to the correct thrads (in this care Derrick) the convo should have ended.

There is no reason that the "pros and cons of A2's and A3's" info can not be in ONE SINGLE thread. There do not need to be half a dozen threads on an identical topic. This is rude to the members who actually use the site to research topics, as it forces them to read 6 threads instead of just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks