• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 W/Trailer from Hawley, PA to Sidney, MT

Thraxen

Gents

I have recently made a deal with one of our members for a "69" M35A2 with a trailer and will need to have it shipped from Hawley, PA to Sidney, MT. Any help or direction would be great

Charles

cobra5

Thraxen,

Welcome to the board. Nice to see another Montanan. You could try U ship and see if there is any interest. I drove mine from Spokane, Wa to Stevensville, Mt and although it was a fun experience I don't think I'd drive it from PA to Montana. It would probably be cheaper to ship it than to drive it especially when you factor in the fuel costs and overnight expenses. Not to mention the cost of losing your sanity dealing with other idiots on the road.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would probably be cheaper to ship it than to drive it especially when you factor in the fuel costs and overnight expenses. Not to mention the cost of losing your sanity dealing with other idiots on the road.
And the costs of the chiropractor you will need to hire for yourself and anyone who rides with you on the 2,000 mile journey for your lower back problems you will get from riding in a deuce that long a distance.

When I had my deuces, and I owned 9 of them, I enjoyed taking them to rallies, but I will say I didn't really enjoy more than a few hours in them at a time. The Rausch Creek rally was 3.5 hours up the road in the deuce, and by the time you got there you FELT it. I went to Haspin rally in Indiana twice, each way is 17 hours in a deuce from my home location, and by the time I got there I didn't feel like driving anymore for 3 days, until the ride back. A deuce is very taxing on your sanity, and your whole body as well. Definitely not designed for long hauls, that truck isn't.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks