• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 WANTED: 1 copy SMARPI 9-2320-209-14&P (To Buy)

saddamsnightmare

:p :roll: :twisted: :shock: :D

February 2nd, 2008. Groundhog on your Pizza day, courtesy "Saddam's Nightmare" M35A2 Wo/W:

WANTED TO BUY: 1 good copy of:

SMARPI 9-2320-209-14&P Supplemental Maintenance and Repair Parts Instructions
Split Air-Hydraulic Brake System (Modified M44A2 2-1/ ton Series Truck).

Due to the length of the original document as posted by CRAZYGUYLA in my thread on M35A2 Brake Technical Challenge question (see below) and the really slow download and print speeds on my computer(s), I would like to get a useable copy of the above SMARPI should anyone at Steel Soldiers have one they'd consider selling. The data in here would be most useful to upgrade the M35A2 to reflect the ESP Modifications done in the 1990's.

Thanks Again,
Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1963 Mercedes Benz Unimog S404.114 (Swiss) Hummer Killer!
1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Vietnam and Desert Storm Veteran Deuce and a Half.

saddamsnightmare

February 2nd, 2008. Candlemas, or Groundhog Day-Groundhog- The Other Other Other White meat (will apologies to Mike Myers).

Dear Sir:

If you have a copy you can afford to get rid of, I will be most happy to pay postage and purchase same from you, of the aforementioned manual. My mailing address is as follows:

Kyle F. McGrogan
6655 Pine Mill Road
Reno, Texas 75462

Tel: (903)737-6971 (Home 1800-2030 CT and all day Mondy and Tuesdays)
E-Mail: kyle_mcgrogan@hotmail.com

Unfortunately both of the computers I presently haveuse of, at work and at home, have seriously slow download and printing times- I suspect the dictaphone bird from The Flintstones lives in these machines. Needless to say I found the manual sufficiently interesting to set out and find a copy, as I do belive in reading upon everything I can find in print on these trucks. I have the TM's on CD for the truck, and they have their uses, but I am of the generation which is more at home in the print media world, as that is what I'm used to. Let me know what I owe you and I will send it up right way. Fort Leonard Wood used to be the Army Combat Engineer School in WWII, do they still pursue that line of work there?

Thanks for the insight, and the opportunity to get a copy of the manual, as I am going to convert the M35A2 over to the Modified M44A2 W/Split Brakes just to get the redundancies.

Thanks Again,

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1963 Mercedes Benz Unimog S404.114 (Swiss)
1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Vietnam and Desert Storm Veteran Deuce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks