• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Wiring Help

BGR

Ok so things aren't going as planned of course. The fix I got from mikes isn't matching up to the wiring from my truck for the signal controller. Mike had an early model partial harness that was made to add the flasher and blinker controller to the A1 trucks. I cut the plug for the blinker controller off of the harness making a pig tail to splice onto the wires on my truck to connect to my blinker controller. I got almost everything connected and two wires do not match. coming from the truck I have wires 467 B and what looks like 467 M OR 467 A. On the pigtail I have wires F and H. I tried multiple combinations included unhooked and I can't get it right.

when they are unhooked the signal controller light stays solid in left and right turn mode, no flashing.
When 467B and F wires are connected to each other the light stays solid.
when H and 467 are connected to each other there is no light in any position.

Any ideas?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks