• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 with dual 7 inch stacks

FMFDOC

That sounds the same as my truck with standard exhaust...:driver:
Sorry... I should have said:

BRRRAAAAAAAAA (shift) BRRRAAAAAAAAA (shift) BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRRRAAAAAAAAA (shift) BRRRAAAAAAAAA (shift) BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You have to turn your head sideways for the true "dual exhaust" effect.

smoke

I think he has a clip on you tube it about 19 to 20 seconds long sounds good. If it not him someone else has done too and has clip on there

goldwing2000

Banned
Huh. I thought it might look better on a Deuce but it's just a riduculous as the 1-ton pickups driving around with giant stacks on them.

Go figure.

Fyi, *some* exhaust backpressure is a good thing. And you really don't need 14 inches of exhaust to "let loose" 130 hp. ;-)

But hey... whatever pops your shorts. [thumbzup] Maybe you could put a bunch of lights all over the cab, too. Or some chrome wheels and spinners. Any mod is a good mod, right?

Coal Cracker

Sorry... I should have said:

You have to turn your head sideways for the true "dual exhaust" effect.

I get the BRRRAAAA WHISTLE WHISTLE AAAAAAAAA (SHIFT) BRAAAAAA WHISTLE WHISTLE BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OUT OF MINE :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks