• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 with the LDT 465 injection pump issue

hnybdgr92

I have an M35A2 that just had a new injection pump installed. I had no problems, but noticed it was having less power output than before. I was attempting to turn the throttle up, but the adjustment screw broke off, and of course, now it wont start. Anyone know how to proceed?

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You do not turn the screw part you just turn the two nuts. You are going to need to open open the pump and replace the screw.
What it has down is shut the fuel off in the pump. That is my understanding of how it works.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know how to proceed?
If your a believer I might put my hands together and hope Gimpyrob or someone has a extra main fuel wedge plate guide to sell you.
Next look through the TM 9-2910-226-34 to get an idea of what your looking at. The FDC will have to be taken loose then work on getting the wedge plate guide out and new one put in. If your FDC is not bypassed this is the time to do it. I gave my last extra guide away and wish I still had it because I would be richer right now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never tried or thought about it but maybe if you had a G code one might try and swap parts. Don't know if the stud could be welded back together and then ground back down so it fits. I might put it out there you are looking for the parts or see what parts can be had through the manufacture? Don't feel to bad this has happened to a couple of others before this but you learned something.

hnybdgr92

I think I can just tap the screw ans insert a "spinal" screw to recommect back into the other side. They make taps small enough. I just gotta be careful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks