• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C 15A Breaker

502NDMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need the wire numbers and their locations to install this under the dash on the drivers side. I did have all the schemtics and the TM, but lent them out. Need to move truck in the next two days, no time and patience to look up all the info again. Please, any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

texas30cal

Isn't it mounted under the hood on the firewall near where the main harness passes through? There's a CAD wiring diagram in the sticky section

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I've never seen one under the dash. There are 4 pre-drilled holes on the engine side of the firewall above the steering column.

See:

IMAG0599.jpgIMAG0600.jpgIMAG0601.jpgIMAG0602.jpg

502NDMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, this was mounted under the dash, inside the cab against the firewall about 3/4 up from the floor about inline with the gas pedal area. This is a M35A2C, my other M35s, show the mounting position shown in your photos. Thanks for the photos, always very helpful! I printed up the CAD, but lent it out and can't really read the layout on my computer and I do not have printer access presently.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why are you wanting to replace it?

What does not function?

Do you see 2 wires that would reach where it was?

rustystud

No, this was mounted under the dash, inside the cab against the firewall about 3/4 up from the floor about inline with the gas pedal area. This is a M35A2C, my other M35s, show the mounting position shown in your photos. Thanks for the photos, always very helpful! I printed up the CAD, but lent it out and can't really read the layout on my computer and I do not have printer access presently.

I have a M35A2C and mine has it mounted on the firewall in the engine compartment. It powers the horn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks