• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C bed??

southernsmoker

I ran across a cargo bed for a deuce today that I am thinking about purchasing. I need to know what you all would value a deuce bed at that has the hinged sides instead of the standard fixed bed sides. The bed has surface rust but no rust all the way through. What is going price on the hinged side bed and what is the going price on a standard bed? Beds have no hoops or covers. Thanks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very subjective. Beds can go from scrap value to ??? Dropsides usually bring more money. I would pay maybe $300 for a solid one but I'm sure there are folks who would pay much more!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Being in KY will also lower the value than say west coast. I'd say 300 is fair. I wouldn't do over 400 personally.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If one needed a bed, probably $100 less or so. With that said, I can think of quite a few beds that went to the scrapper. If scrap is $10 a hundred weight, that's about $200 in scrap.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was lucky. The day after I set a standard cargo bed out side an unknown person stopped and bought it for $400 last year. Drop sides bring more around here also.

Attachments