• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2c cover cargo

Dudek

Hello.
I'm looking for:
- green vinyl cover cargo with curtains front and rear
- 10 bows for tarp

I thank everyone in advance for your answer
Chris

P.S.

I greet all from Poland

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with the European dealers, as shipping from USA to Poland would cost more than the item costs. And only purchase the corner bows - you can make the top bows and side stakes out of hardwood available locally. It may also be cheaper to have the top cover made locally and just purchase the end curtains. Properly boxed, each end curtain would weigh between 10 and 12 kilos, just so you can estimate the shipping cost.

Dudek

Gentlemens. If is a problem with shipping to Poland, I have friend who lives in USA. He sends me to Poland often package. He can buy from you cover cargo and send it to me.

dozer1

Welcome to the site and best of luck on the cargo cover. By all means feel free to post some pics of your deuce. It would be great to have a look at it and hear a little about it..

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dr P., you're right! That's the way the cover for my M36 is, and that's also the way the 814 cover is. I don't think the military made any of the new covers for the 'non standard' size trucks when they went to the camo designs. If they did, I haven't seen them.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent a PM advising Chris to check with Robo McDuff as he may be able to help find a supplier in Europe. I don't think the corners for the bows have changed much since WWII - I know the ones out of an M211 fit the M35 (M44 series) trucks. The main part of the cover could be made in Poland if the material was available and someone could supply the dimensions in centimeters for the canvas shop to use in sewing it. Sailboats are a popular sport in Poland, so there should be some canvas shops that can do the sewing.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks