• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C from Just south of Tampa FL to Saint Paul MN

Flanjan

Was wondering if any shippers could give me an idea of a price to get a deuce from benedenton FL to Saint Paul. Time line would be picking up in the next couple weeks and dropping it off in what ever reasonable time it would take. It supposedly runs but needs to be jumped. For the purposes of this, let's just say it would need to be towed onto a trailer. Any idea of what I'm looking at price wise would be awesome. Thanks!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I charge 1.70 a mile on an m35. Trailered. On a truck route. Trucking companies are going to be around 1.90 to 2.35 a mile. At 1575 miles is around 2,700$

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Be sure to get in touch with members along your route in case u do have issues. A wrecker bill will be atleast 300. Plan on averaging around 360 to 500 miles a day. A deuce is no fun especially at the 55mph vibration.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

tcruwithme

I listed a transportation job on U-Ship to get a deuce from NC to Saint Paul, MN a few years ago. It ended up costing $1,500. I think I caught a guy heading home and needed a load to pull.

I also thought about driving my newly-purchased deuce across the country, and I am glad I didn't. The truck I got had super single tires on it with no caster adjustment having been done. I didn't recognize that as a problem at the time. The strong-arm steering is fine for a couple hours, but driving that eight or more hours a day would be tiring. Add to that the complete mystery of what's wrong or not wrong with your new truck, I am glad I had it trailered up to St. Paul from NC.

Good luck with your purchase and transportation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks