• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C vs M923

Csm Davis

Okay Keith let's put it in Marine terms, a deuce is like army soldier good to go, but a five ton is like a Marine only need one to do the job of many army soldiers.
SEMPER FI

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a great deuce. Mechanically it was as near perfect as a 44 year old truck can be, and it had great power and drove nice.

Once I had the 923, I hardly ever drove the deuce again. So I sold it and haven't missed it a bit.

rrrr

When I put air o matic steering on my deuce it changed the character of the truck. Its much more pleasant to drive. For me its a toss up. I like my deuce for parades and shows. It just looks military and the old guys like me readily recognize them and have good memories of the truck. Besides, the 50 on top of the cab speaks volumes in terms of cool factor. The 395's also change the look of my deuce dramatically. Most people think its a 5 ton.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks