• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 air pack? free...

turbovr6jetta

So one of the things I got with my deuce was an extra air pack. So I thought. I planned on rebuilding it in my brake over haul instead of pulling the one from the truck. I tore it down gently and taking much care. When I opened my rebuild kit something seemed odd. I got under my truck and sure enough my air pack was diffrent.. A little research later it seems to be for an A3. When I pulled it apart everything looked brand new... I could hardly believe how great of shape it was in. So I searched craigslist for an A3 so I would have one to go with this nice air pack but none were availible and the out of state ones were too rich for my blood. So unless some one gives me a good idea for keeping this item I am offering it for free. I cant be sure its good but I would put it in my truck the way it sits. I would like to see it go to some one that needs it.

Attachments

wsucougarx

There are two different types of air packs for these trucks. That air pack will work in the M35A2 as well. My '68 M35A2 has the same one in your pics. Your rebuild kit is probably for the older (longer main body). The M35A3 is different in it has two airpacks and a split circuit master cylinder.

turbovr6jetta

Found a rebuild kit for the new style. I guess I will keep it around. Thanks for not just taking it for free! I sure wish I would of gotten a new style rebuild to start with. It looks much more simple and thus better...

jets1959

Always a good idea to hang on to spares!!! These trucks are not getting any younger! Also if you have something that isn't for your truck hang on to it for trading material for something you may need. Just bring it to one of our rally's to trade.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since no one else wants it, I'll take it. :whistle:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks