• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 air problem???

ryker725

Thus just one of the reasons why the gooberment canceled this truck after a short production period.. 10 years from now I doubt you will see many A3's out there still running CTIS as designed.. Parts to keep it up to spec will be too expensive and in high demand.. But that is just my humble opinion..

Rustygears

My guess is that it is a faulty air compressor unloader valve. They fail all the time. The unloader also controls the air dryer and makes it vent. The unloader is a $20 item at Napa.

Unless there is a loose canister that is physically leaking (unlikely) the Haldex has little to 'fail'. They gum up and stop pulling out the slobber from the air, but leak? Repair is really simple - change canister, change filter, mop out the accumulated snot. Getting the filter off is a bear. Need a strap wrench.

mktopside

Banned
Thus just one of the reasons why the gooberment canceled this truck after a short production period.. 10 years from now I doubt you will see many A3's out there still running CTIS as designed.. Parts to keep it up to spec will be too expensive and in high demand.. But that is just my humble opinion..
:roll:

Really? Because it was the only truck to have a CM automotive CTIS system?

....... try again.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Well I checked it out today,the air is leaking out of the ctis valve under the truck.It was not leaking out of the air drier.I unpluged the ctis controller and it seemed ok.My ctis controller doesnt seem to work right it doesnt turn on or off,there is nothing on the screen.I ll test it on the ride to Aberdeen tommorow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks