• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 at New Castle

glenn

We have an A3 at New Castle and would sincerely appreciate it if someone is available to pull it off and hold it till a weekend (we both work weekdays). It was driven onto the lot and looks good in the GL pictures. Any ideas are welcome! Thanks.

Ratch

So you're the bugger that outbid me! :-o

Did you ever get down to pick it up?
I'm picking up other items at New Castle tomorrow. I wish I browsed this forum sooner, I may have been able to take it home and store it for you in PA. I could have them forklift my motorcycle into the bed and drive it home for you... :razz:
I can't pick it up at this point, but I could eyeball it if you can email me anything you're concerned about by 8am tomorrow.

Email:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=22006

glenn

Sorry! It would be nice to know who's bidding besides just the GL number. We did get down to pick it up about 10 days ago. Right front tire blew out on the highway coming North, and I barely kept it out of a ditch. Never a dull moment. I wish we had connected, and hope to stay in touch.

Bidding any of them this week?

glenn

Ratch

Good to hear you got it home. I always like to hear of drive-home recovery problems ("like" not really the right word), gives me another thing I may not have thought to prep for...

I might bid in the next day or so, but I still like living and being married, so probably not... :D

Good luck with the titling/registration. I used to live in NY (Long Island). I once brought DMV my "driver responsibility assessment" fine in quarters because I was so ticked off at NY. The guy at the counter thought it was funny, his supervisor didn't...

olewhiskey

Sorry! It would be nice to know who's bidding besides just the GL number. We did get down to pick it up about 10 days ago. Right front tire blew out on the highway coming North, and I barely kept it out of a ditch. Never a dull moment. I wish we had connected, and hope to stay in touch.

Bidding any of them this week?

glenn
Been there ,..done that.:oops:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks