• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 body

lawdog1623

can someone confirm that the a3 and a2 fenders, and steps are the same? Im not familiar with the a3 at all but im about to drive and look at a bunch of really nice parts taken off of a perfectly good a3 that was sacrificed to build a monster truck. Im going to take everything that will fit on my a2. Start naming things to scrounge asap!

I'm only a rookie A3 owner, I'm sure the honor students will chime in with all the details on the fenders.

Regarding things to scrounge:
Driver's seat
Cab insulation
Possibly muffler
Power assist steering
All filters are already spin ons.
Heater under dash
Electric wipers, windshield washer
Air dryer
Super singles and turbelss radials
Marker lights, back up lights

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
can someone confirm that the a3 and a2 fenders, and steps are the same?....
YES, they are!
Grab everything, now - inspect later - and finally sell what you cannot use!

Only body parts really different and not directly applicable for an A2 are: hood; hood side panels; front grille + stoneguard; headlight brackets and a few minor items.

G.

lawdog1623

I cant believe this. Heres what i got. All in excellent condition.

Both doors and mirrors
Air assist steering
Driver seat
Driver and passenger steps
Window FRAME ONLY
all seatbelts

$150. YES $150:D

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...yes, go back, get the rest. Then ask for a discount, since you helped them clean out all their junk...!:p

... You lucky dog!:)

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks