• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Canvass Kit NSN

AMONSTER

Anybody have an idea as to what the NSN for the canvass kit for the A3 is? We've got an A3 with no support beams or cover.

THANKS!!

rwonsala

I have instock new bed covers in 3 color camo with the new style bows, new in the military create. I also have the matching 3 color camo cab tops. :p Call me if you are interested. 732-558-0990 rich:!:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was only offering a 2nd source for them. I didnt say anything about costs, nor did you.

At any rate, they list the NSN's cost, part 3, and components of the kit here:
http://www.gmacover.com/index.php

Go to the catalog, and search by platform, which for the M35A2 is called Medium Truck.

Last edited:

emr

the correct nsn for a M35A2 or A3 is.........A deuce cargo cover.....:-D...all the same many out there,... canvas... a couple of vinyl styles, ...cover only with end curtains... canvas or vinyl,all green or 3 color camo with end curtains all one piece ,probably 4 color somewhere, different tan... all tan , tan and brown ...etc. and there are 2 of these I know of and would always believe when talking Military surplus there may be another type or style we have not seen......sorry I know i did not answer correctly, just kiddin...I also have cab,bed covers brand new 3 color camo and uprights corners and bows for drop sides in northern NJ, for anyone around here that may want to avoid shipping......

Last edited: