• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 compressor problem

bigflew

I think I have a problem with my m35A3 it seems the compressor is running all the time.releasing air a lot while driving. It dosent seem to be normal. any sugestions on how to fix or check out?

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As Gimpy said, it could be the governor. I had to replace the governor on my A3. I also had to replace the air dryer.

Is your pressure gauge reading zero pressure while air is being released? Is the low air buzzer on when it is releasing air? If so, it is likley the priority valve. I had to replace the priority valve on mine recently. Erik's has them. Governors are available at NAPA and other parts stores. I found an NOS air dryer on Ebay, although they can be easily rebuilt The heating element on my air dryer was also burned out. The air system on an A3 is fairly simple - you just need to troubleshoot it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks