• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a3 ctis

Jeffval

The got a brand new, in the box ctis controller because the old one wouldn't shut off and was blinking and not properly filling and deflating the tires. The new ctis control module appears to be working, but the drivers side front left tire is at 45 psi, and the passenger front tire is at 32 psi and the rest of the tires are at 22 psi. The run flat warning blinks and ive held it for 3 seconds to start the cycle again but to no avail. It's basically the same problem with the exception that the ctis controller turns on and shuts off. Also there are 2 air valves on either side of the back of the truck where I hook up an air hose to manually fill the tires and which to hook up to a military trailer. The passenger side one works but the drivers side has no air flowing through it. I wonder if the 2 problems are related?

HDN

The got a brand new, in the box ctis controller because the old one wouldn't shut off and was blinking and not properly filling and deflating the tires. The new ctis control module appears to be working, but the drivers side front left tire is at 45 psi, and the passenger front tire is at 32 psi and the rest of the tires are at 22 psi. The run flat warning blinks and ive held it for 3 seconds to start the cycle again but to no avail. It's basically the same problem with the exception that the ctis controller turns on and shuts off. Also there are 2 air valves on either side of the back of the truck where I hook up an air hose to manually fill the tires and which to hook up to a military trailer. The passenger side one works but the drivers side has no air flowing through it. I wonder if the 2 problems are related?
The driver-side gladhand is for service air brakes. Air only comes out when the brake pedal is pressed.

Jeffval

That's good to know. Thanks so much! I'm wondering if it needs a new wiring harness for the CTIS? Only the drivers side front tire inflates and deflates to the correct psi. All the others have either 22 or 33 psi. Now I see why people delete the whole system. I did however want to get it functioning properly because I want to sell the truck. I fixed all the main issues except for some cosmetics. Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks