• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 government cost...

Welder1

I got an A2 that is a 71 model. The asset cost on the sticker was $41,000 when I got it. I assume that was the govt cost in 1971.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the same Deuce as Welder1 and the amount on my asset tag for my truck was 41K the exact same as his!
Karl

71DeuceAK

I heard 95,000 according to a friend of mine who has a bunch of Deuces and 5 tons and apparently found some of the original paperwork in one of the gloveboxes.

It was probably a M49, M50, M35, or an M818.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I heard 95,000 according to a friend of mine who has a bunch of Deuces and 5 tons and apparently found some of the original paperwork in one of the gloveboxes.

It was probably a M49, M50, M35, or an M818.
No where close to that . The actual numbers are in the link I posted above . It depends on who did the rebuild, the trucks rebuilt by the National Guard were cheaper than those done by AM General .

Last edited: